Company: Solplant a wholesaler and retailer of agricultural fertilizers, herbicides and fungicides.
Established in Ireland 2008, we now operate in France, Italy, Croatia and Belgium, Germany and Poland, offering products to companies active in the agricultural sector. Our products help to protect against diseases, fungi and slugs which help to improve the yield of crops.
We are seeking to recruit a General Manager with an excellent knowledge of the industry, to carry out the following duties:-
- Managing the budget, sales, sales growth, operational and productivity targets
- Approving all customers and setting and agreeing to credit terms
- Developing new markets in the Ireland and UK
- Negotiating and agreeing terms of contracts
- Managing the product approval and product development process
- Managing the cash, invoicing and accounting
- Managing all personnel to include external agents
- Managing the day to day operation of the office
- Travel to meet manufacturers and customers abroad
- 5+ years relevant management experience.
- Ability to communicate well in English and another language such as, Italian, French, Polish.
- Highly organised
Please forward applications to email@example.com for the attention of Mr Sean Deignan.
Terms and conditions of employment will be attractive and commensurate with previous experience. When submitting your application, please indicate your salary expectation.